Rugged embedded computer brand – Cincoze is deeply aware that in harsh industrial environments, the primary key is product safety. Therefore, the whole series of products aim to improve safety. Hazard-Based Safety Engineering (HBSE)” is the principle of design and material selection, and is committed to passing the safety standards of “information and communication technology” and “audio and video systems” products to meet the requirements of the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission). Electrotechnical Commission) developed IEC 62368-1, the United States and Canada UL / cUL safety certification and the EU CE mark low voltage directive EN62368-1 and other specifications, recently more actively apply for UL certification, for product safety to do stricter checks .
Built on HBSE’s high security specifications
A safe industrial environment is built on environmental safety and equipment safety, and the embedded computer installed in the equipment is bound to pass IEC 62368-1 with HBSE as the core. The so-called HBSE is required to ensure the safety of the operator when touching the product, whether it is in normal operation or in a faulty state, to avoid injuries caused by electric shock or burns, and to be used safely in a predictable environment to prevent any injuries. or property damage to electrical fires. Relevant requirements include that plastic materials must be self-extinguishing in case of fire, all connectors must have fuses, wires must use fire-resistant materials, and systems have additional thermal protection, etc., to eliminate any possibility of shutting down the production line or causing danger, resulting in unpredictable losses. . UL (Underwriter Laboratories Inc, UL) is an authoritative non-governmental organization for global safety testing and identification. UL certification is a non-mandatory certification. Based on the insistence on product quality and safety, Cincoze took the initiative to apply for UL certification. Currently, the rugged embedded computer – the energy-saving and economical embedded computer (DA-1100) and Display computing in the DIAMOND product line System – Embedded computer modules (P2102, P2102E) in the CRYSTAL product line have passed UL and cUL listing certification; and display computing systems – CRYSTAL product line 19, 21, 24 inch display modules (CV-100 series) and Sunlight Viewable Modules (CS-100 Series) are certified for UL and cUL components. New products will also be applied for in the future.
Your reliable partner in the industrial field
Cincoze is committed to the research and development of reliable and stable embedded computers. In addition to the security that the product itself must have, many robust designs have passed strict international testing standards, and can operate stably and continuously in harsh environments. Extensive international testing standards cover electromagnetic compatibility, product robustness, vibration and shock resistance, operating temperature, and more. E.g:
- Safety certification: Through the IEC / EN 62368-1 hazard protection standard, UL safety certification, and actively eliminate potential safety problems.
- Electromagnetic compatibility certification: through CE, FCC, UKCA and other certification.
- Robust certification: The display module has passed the front panel IP65 waterproof and dustproof certification, which can prevent damage caused by low-pressure water jets from all angles.
- Vibration and shock resistance are certified by MIL-STD-810G/ IEC 60068-2-6, IEC60068-2-27, etc., to ensure that the product can withstand impact during transportation, operation and storage without damage.
- The whole product has a wide temperature design, passed IEC60068-2-1, IEC60068-2-2, IEC60068-2-14 certification, and can withstand the industrial field environment with severe temperature changes from -40°C to 70°C.
These different tests and certifications have a key guarantee for product reliability, and have also become an important factor for many customers to choose Cincoze products.
The Links: 3HAC7349-1 3HAC041531-001