Strong attack, invite you to fight!
1. 2020 Digital China Innovation Competition Robot Track
“Made in China 2025” takes robotics as a key development area.Vigorously develop the Robot Industry, for creating new advantages of Chinese manufacturing, promotingindustryIt is of great significance to transform and upgrade, speed up the construction of a powerful manufacturing country, and improve people’s living standards. In order to promote the development of the Robot industry in Fujian and help implement the leading action of the digital economy, the robot track of the 2020 Digital China Innovation Competition aims to “promote robot technology innovation, industry development, and popularization of science and education among primary and secondary school students”, advocate innovative thinking, encourage originality, initiative spirit, Promote the cultivation of innovative talents, meet the needs of the development of strategic emerging industries, and promote and realize the integration of scientific and technological collaborative achievements and Industrial upgrading and transformation.
2. Registration Rules
· Undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational and other college students in related majors.
· Employees of relevant research institutes and enterprises can participate in the competition.
·School related majors, undergraduates, graduate students and their instructors form a team, with 1-5 people in each team.
·2-3 engineers from enterprises and research institutes participate in teams.
·The work must be original and cutting-edge.
·The youth group is open to registration for primary and secondary school students. Please refer to the details of the competition system for the youth group.
3. Competition system process
The competition adopts the form of sub-regional preliminaries combined with the finals.
1. Sub-regional preliminaries must be registered on the official website of the competition. Each sub-regional preliminaries shall adopt unified evaluation standards and procedures, and accept the unified guidance of the competition secretariat. Submit the regional competition (preliminary) results to the competition organizing committee before September 26. The specific form of sub-regional competition is online review.
2. Set up regional competition areas: The preliminaries are divided into: Northeast China, North China, Central China, East China, Southeast, South China, Southwest, and Northwest. The regions are divided as follows:
Northeast Division: Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang
North China: Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia
Central China Division: Hubei, Hunan, Henan, Jiangxi
East China Division: Shanghai, Anhui
Southeast Division: Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong
South China Division: Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Fujian, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan
Southwest Division: Chongqing, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Tibet
Northwest Division: Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang
3. The principle of registration and participation is the principle of proximity and voluntary participation.
4. The regional preliminaries can set up regional first, second and third prizes according to the actual situation.
1. The finals will be held on September 30. The final consisted of online work presentation and online defense, experts scored, and finally selected the special, first, second and third prizes.
2. A total of 100 teams will be selected from the winning teams in each regional competition to enter the national finals, and the number of finalists will be determined according to the proportion of the actual number of teams submitting works in each competition area.
3. Outstanding Division Organization Award in the National Finals.
4. Academic papers written based on outstanding award-winning works have been reviewed and complied with theInstrumentationJournal of electronic Measurement and Instrumentation, electronic Measurement Technology, and Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology publication requirements will be given priority.
5. The descriptions of the works submitted by all the teams entering the finals and outstanding teams in the sub-competition areas will be included in the “2020 Digital China Innovation Competition Robot Track Portfolio”.
4. Competition theme and content setting
The application of artificial intelligence, the case of industrial or equipment intelligence, including the software application of some novel algorithms,
【Submission method】Submit in text form (code). The software running video shows the advanced and scientific nature of the work.
System group: New instruments, new equipment, new system development in typical industrial or military fields, or system integration development for novel applications, such as intelligent transportation, energy saving, system development, low-cost commercial aerospace modules, etc.
[Submission method]Video (showing the whole process of measuring the product or prototype) and text form (recommended in the form of a paper), and the finalist must have a physical Display. Each work must have a detailed and complete technical description of the work to ensure the advanced and scientific nature of the technology. At the same time, it is necessary to provide the model of the relevant measuring instruments used, as well as the measurement data (preferably with screenshots) of the product or prototype tested and verified, as evidence to prove the authenticity of its technical characteristics.
Smart Living Group
Intelligent life refers to the use of modern science and technology to realize the intelligence of eating, clothing, housing, and transportation, integrating electronic technology into daily work, life, learning and entertainment, and designing related products for intelligent life.
[Submission method]Video (displaying products) and text form (recommended in the form of a paper) are submitted. For the finals, there must be a physical Display. Each work must have a detailed and complete technical description to ensure the advanced and scientific nature of the technology. At the same time, it is necessary to provide the model of the relevant instrument used, as well as the measurement data for testing and verification of the product or prototype, as evidence to prove the authenticity of its technical characteristics.
Smart Industry Group
Various types of terminals with environmental perception capabilities such as sensors, computing models based on ubiquitous technology, and mobile communications are integrated into all aspects of industrial production to improve manufacturing efficiency, improve product quality, and reduce product costs and re