AsiaIndustrial NetNews: ServiceRobotThe market prospect is attractive, but besides the sweeper, who can lead the trend of big robots?
According to the data of IFR (International Federation of Robotics), from 2015 to 2018, the number of robots in the world will increase by 15% annually, and the number of robots will reach 2.3 million in 2018.Of which, 2015industryThe sales volume of robots reached 248,000 units, with a 5-year CAGR of 15.5%; in 2014, the sales of personal/home service robots and dedicated service robots were 4.7 million units and 24,000 units, respectively, with a 4-year CAGR of 20.6% and 12.7%, respectively.
From 2012 to 2015, the compound growth rate of global service Robot sales has reached 19%, and it will reach 6.07 million units in 2016. In 2015, the total sales volume of global professional service robots was 41,100 units, a year-on-year increase of 25%, and the total sales volume of personal/home service robots was 5.4 million units, a year-on-year increase of 16%.
In the next three years, 333,200 professional service robots will be newly installed, with a total value of 23.1 billion. Sales of personal/home service robots are forecast to increase to around 42 million units (most of which are floor sweeping robots).
In 2017, the national market scale will reach 24 billion
In 2015, the scale of my country’s service Robot market was 8.5 billion yuan. It is expected that the CAGR will reach 17% in the next five years.
At present, the application fields and products of domestic service robots are mainly concentrated in cleaning robots, educational robots, entertainment robots, medical robots and security robots.
At present, there are no more than 10 robot companies in China that can produce more than 1 meter in size, and no more than 5 service robot companies that can produce and supply more than 1,000 units in batches.
What are the best companies for service robots?
(1) Internet giants, such as Google, Microsoft, IBM, Baidu, etc. These companies have a strong technical background, and most of them directly cut into the artificial intelligence level.
Companies that focus on the hardware part of service robots have their own priorities according to the direction of their respective application scenarios.
(2) In the field of sweeping robots, for example, companies including Midea, Haier, Ecovacs, etc. have successively deployed in the field of home service robots, and the main product is sweeping robots.
(3) In the field of medical robots, Da Vinci currently has an absolute advantage in the field of medical robots, with shipments and technical strength far exceeding those of its peers.
(4) In the field of virtual customer service assistants, products such as Xiaoi robots are on the rise, providing customer service technology and services for B-end customers.
(5) In the field of commercial robots, companies such as Baoqianli, Qihan Technology, and Muye Robot focus on the commercial use of service robots. In particular, Baoqianli and Qihan Technology put forward the concept of platform robots, integrating “hardware, software and cloud services” to achieve the improvement of robot service capabilities. Combined with practical application scenarios, provide customized solutions, create terminal needs that can meet all industries, and provide business users with information-based smart technology services.
Baoqianli’s Xiaobao robot and Qihan Technology’s Sanbao robot ranked first and second in domestic shipments, and the shipment of Xiaobao robot exceeded 10,000 units.
The market size of service robots can exceed that of industrial robots. From networking, intelligence to autonomy, voice interaction, NLP, face recognition, scene understanding, and even more advanced autonomous behavior planning, multi-agent collaboration, etc., will all be essential skills for advanced service robots.
The future service robot is an important carrier for artificial intelligence to connect from the virtual world to the physical world, so that human-assisted terminals will change from PCs and smartphones to “personalized” intelligent autonomous platforms.
The great development of PCs and mobile phones depends on the unification of operating platforms. In the future, service robots may also rapidly increase their applications based on certain types of platforms. With the diversification of application scenarios, service robots are expected to become the next important data entry after mobile phones.
The Links: JARCR-XFB04 3HNE 01586-1