As the core unit of industrial agglomeration development, the park has become the most important and extensive space carrier for the high-quality development of China’s economy, and it has also become the main force for implementing the dual-carbon goal. How can the park develop a green, low-carbon and high-quality development path ? During the 2022 CIFTIS, Schneider Electric, an expert in digital transformation in the field of global energy management and automation, joined hands with Alibaba Cloud, China Academy of Information and Communications Technology, and the International Economic and Technological Cooperation Center of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to jointly release “Digitalization and Carbon Neutrality (Park Section)” ” report, based on a comprehensive analysis of the challenges and opportunities of carbon reduction in the park, taking digitization as an important starting point for the implementation of the park’s dual carbon goals, based on the advantages of all parties, and carrying out in-depth cooperation, relying on the carbon neutral service platform, for the park and the park. Enterprises provide a full-process carbon management solution from consultation to implementation, from supervision to certification, enabling comprehensive carbon reduction.
Challenges and opportunities coexist, digitalization and carbon neutrality enable high-quality development of parks and enterprises
Statistics show that there are over 10,000 industrial parks of various types in China, contributing more than 50% of the national industrial economic output value. However, there is another set of figures behind the rapid development of the park. The energy consumption of the industrial park accounts for about 69% of the total energy consumption of the whole society, and the carbon emission accounts for about 31% of the national total emission. Therefore, the park has become the current carbon control and reducer An important target for carbon. In 2021, the State Council issued the “Carbon Peaking Action Plan before 2030”, which clearly proposed the construction of green and low-carbon parks, and selected 100 typical cities and parks to carry out carbon peaking pilot construction; in 2022, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment issued The “Notice on Promoting Carbon Peaking and Carbon Neutralization in the National Eco-Industrial Demonstration Zone” puts forward higher requirements for the park to effectively implement the carbon peaking and carbon neutrality work plan and implementation path. Policies are frequently issued and their implementation is accelerated. From a green and low-carbon development model that takes into account dual carbon and economy to accelerating the digital transformation of industrial parks, it is not difficult to find that the development of parks has always been firmly centered on the two themes of “digitalization” and “carbon neutrality” .
- Digitization is a new engine for the high-quality development of the park. It can not only improve the intelligent level of the park’s infrastructure and realize the “visible, manageable, and usable” of the park, but also deeply integrate the operation and management of enterprises in the park and the manufacturing process to promote the whole process, Low-carbon lean management of the whole life cycle. At the same time, with the help of the digital energy management platform, the access, management and comprehensive utilization of traditional fossil energy and clean energy can be efficiently realized, helping to improve the clean and low-carbon level of energy in the park;
- Carbon neutrality is the development direction and long-term goal of the park. Achieving carbon neutrality is an extensive and profound economic and social systemic change. The park and the enterprises in the park need to start from the actual situation, find out their family background, and strengthen the top-level design. , Guided by emission reduction and carbon reduction, build a digital management platform, realize the reengineering of the management process of the whole industrial chain of the park, and realize the coordination of energy saving, land saving, water saving, material reduction, pollution reduction and carbon reduction.
Three-end coordination, multi-pronged approach, there is a feasible way to reduce carbon in the park
At present, there are a large number of enterprises in the park with different scales, and the enterprises are not very active in reducing carbon emissions, which makes the road to double carbon in the park difficult. From the overall perspective of the park, it is necessary not only to build the ability to manage carbon emissions in the park, but also to provide diversified, efficient, high-quality and low-cost energy and carbon services. This requires the combination of mature energy and carbon asset management services and landing solutions to jointly build a digital carbon neutral service platform for the park based on the three ends of the park, services and enterprises, to help the park management upward, and provide enterprises with energy saving and carbon reduction downward. and other comprehensive services of dual carbon, forming a closed loop of benign cooperation that integrates top-down linkage and management and service integration:
- Park supervision terminal: help the park to accurately grasp the energy consumption and carbon emission of the park, and realize online supervision of the total energy consumption, energy consumption intensity, total carbon emission, and carbon emission intensity of the park. Based on data, provide the park managers with Panoramic data and supporting services;
- Serving the ecological side: Provide energy and carbon service merchants’ entry services and energy and carbon procurement services, introduce external or internal expansion operation capabilities, gather high-quality energy + carbon comprehensive service capabilities, and support the sustainable operation of the platform;
- Enterprise application side: Provide one-stop energy and dual-carbon services and solutions for enterprises to make services more “intimate”.
The Links: 3HAC058665-001 DF9200654-B0