In recent years, the level of my country’s transportation intelligence has been continuously improved, and the pace of the integration of the Internet and transportation is also accelerating. Intelligent transportation has become an important area for breakthroughs in the construction of my country’s smart cities. At present, my country’s intelligent transportation is mainly divided into three areas: urban intelligent transportation and highway intelligent transportation and other fields of intelligent transportation.
In 2018, national policies mainly involve rail transit, civil aviation, and transportation safety. The following is an analysis of several key policies:
1. “Civil Aviation Safety Management Regulations” of the Ministry of Transport
On February 13, 2018, the Ministry of Transport issued the “Civil Aviation Safety Management Regulations”.
The “Regulations” mainly play two roles: First, the “Regulations” together with other regulations form the general and specific requirements of my country’s civil aviation safety management. That is, the “Regulations” clarify the framework and principled requirements of my country’s civil aviation safety management, and other regulations can formulate specific and detailed regulations on the premise of principled requirements and in combination with the characteristics of their respective fields. In this way, while keeping the existing management mechanism and scope of responsibilities unchanged, it can not only provide specifications for the improvement of the safety management content of existing regulations, but also provide a specific and unified framework and framework for formulating new safety management requirements for various business systems. Therefore, it can ensure the systematicness and consistency of my country’s civil aviation safety management rules and regulations, and improve the overall effectiveness of rules and regulations to prevent risks.
Second, as a comprehensive regulation for safety management, the “Regulations” are consistent with ICAO requirements, and absorb international advanced practices and experience, so that each business system can meet the requirements of the “Regulations” without changing the applicability and implementation authority of the existing regulations. To improve the relevant content, improve the practicability of the regulations and the internationalization level of my country’s civil aviation regulations.
The “Regulations” are based on the SSP framework to facilitate the effective implementation of China’s civil aviation SSP, SMS and safety supervision. The following general ideas are adhered to during the formulation process:
(1) To meet the development needs of civil aviation safety management, and provide basis and guidance for the construction, implementation, assessment and continuous supervision of China’s civil aviation aviation safety program and safety management system.
(2) Requirements for the detailed content and implementation requirements of China’s civil aviation aviation safety plan, procedures for safety management system audits, audit standards and checklists, organization of implementation and processing of audit results, and implementation of safety performance management will be formulated separately in accordance with the “Regulations”. normative documents or guidelines.
(3) For safety training, collection, analysis and exchange of safety data and information, and incident investigation that have been specified in other regulations or normative documents, these regulations only unify management principles or principled requirements. The requirements are still implemented in accordance with the regulations of each department.
2. “Opinions on Ensuring the Safe Operation of Urban Rail Transit” and “Regulations on the Operation and Management of Urban Rail Transit”
my country’s rail transit construction has entered an incandescent period. Under the background of the great development of rail transit, the policy refers to street lamps. On March 7, 2018, the General Office of the State Council issued the “Opinions on Ensuring the Safe Operation of Urban Rail Transit”, and on May 21, 2018, the Ministry of Transport issued the “Urban Rail Transit Operation Management Regulations”.
Rail transit is one of the important areas of current security applications. As a special densely populated public place, urban rail transit has very high security requirements. In a broad sense, the safety precautions provided by urban rail transit mainly include communication, tunnel evacuation, emergency lighting, smoke prevention and exhaust, fire extinguishing, screen doors, electronic inspection, fire alarm, intrusion alarm, station and train video surveillance, etc. Special wired and wireless communication systems, police security systems and depots, parking lot security systems, etc. have also been set up, and police, security guards, escorts and professional management personnel have been deployed at stations and important facilities.
These are the important foundations of the urban rail transit security system, which can effectively ensure the safe and normal operation of urban rail transit. For the security industry, the urban rail transit market mainly involves video surveillance, access control and access control, dangerous goods detection and physical protection. From the perspective of security monitoring, this will be a vast market blue ocean.
3. Notice of “Road Transportation Safety Production Work Plan (2018-2020)”
On June 13, 2018, the General Office of the Ministry of Transport, the General Office of the Ministry of Public Security, and the General Office of the Ministry of Emergency Management jointly issued the “Road Transport Safety Production Work Plan (2018-2020)” notice.
The main tasks of the “Road Transport Safety Production Work Plan” include seven aspects and 25 specific tasks: First, promote the reform of the road transport safety management mechanism. Improve the responsibility system and strengthen the implementation of responsibility; innovate the supervision mechanism, strengthen joint governance; improve the prevention and control system.
The Links: SRDA-SDB71A01A-E 3HNA006565-001